¡Bienvenidos a la clase de español! Welcome to Spanish class! I hope you all are excited about learning Spanish. I know learning a language can be very challenging and I hope to make it as painless as possible! The important part is to follow my instructions exactly and stay on top of your assignments.
Good reading skills and time management are requirements for this course!! I will guide you in how to study and learn, but essentially you are responsible for teaching yourself. This will be a challenging course. You will get as much out of this course as YOU put into it!
You may contact me by email firstname.lastname@example.org . My office is 222 Hammond Hall. Feel free to stop by and say hola J
I will email you weekly to your uta account, so be sure to check it often. I will also post important information here on the class blog, https://spanish1dillard.wordpress.com.
Getting started: (please follow the appropriate links and read everything carefully!!!!!!!!! Everything you need to know about the course is in these documents!!!)
- Purchase textbook
- Read syllabus
- Enroll in CENTRO once textbook has been purchased and received.
- Take Syllabus Quiz and Voice Recording Test – Deadline Wed., June 8!
** Follow the troubleshooting steps before taking the Voice Recording!
5. Read the Ch. Ante Todo / Capítulo Preliminar Study Guide and get started learning Spanish!!!
- Vocabulary quiz due Tuesday, June 7
- Lab Manual, Workbook, and Grammar Quiz due Friday, June 10!
These are your assignments for the first week!! Please contact me if you have any questions!! ¡Buena suerte! Good luck!